Auto Repair and Tire Service in Nebraska and Iowa
- Mike Dillon started Dillon Tire in January 1980 when he purchased the General Tire store in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- In 1985, he added a location in Omaha, NE.
- In 1999, the name changed from Dillon Tire to Cross Dillon Tire Pros. This allowed for more growth and two new stores opened in Grand Island and Norfolk, NE.
- In 2001, our Omaha location moved to a newer and much larger store and Cross Dillon's first store in Iowa opened in Des Moines.
- In January 2002, a retread facility was purchased in Atlantic, IA.
- In November 2004, a state-of-the-art Bandag retread was built from the ground up in Anita, IA.
- The most recent expansion was in November 2006 and a location was added in Davenport, IA.
- In September 2007 our Omaha store moved and brand new store was built.
- 5 years ago, we purchased our Lincoln retreading facility.
- In 2012, we joined Tire Pros.
Cross Dillon Tire Pros Pros - Our Story
Tire Pros is the nation's largest network of elite independent tire dealers who are locally owned and dedicated to providing one-of-a kind customer service. They are united under a singular identity that speaks clearly to the commitment each has made to the industry. These men and women are truly Tire Pros.
At Cross Dillon Tire Pros Pros, Everything rotates around YOU.®
How Tire Pros Rotates Around YOU-
- At Cross Dillon Tire Pros Pros, you deal directly with the owner – a trusted, professional adviser who has years of experience and only sells you what you need, when you need it.
- Tire Pros dealers strive to make your tire buying experience simple, straightforward and hassle-free. That means there are no tricky ads with hidden information in small print luring you in at one price, then charging you another.
- Your time is respected. Getting you in, out and on your way safely and without hassle is our top priority.
- Every service performed at Cross Dillon Tire Pros Pros is backed by the industry's strongest warranty package featuring complimentary roadside assistance. What's more, our warranties are accepted at over 30,000 service stations nationwide.
- There is a wide selection of the most popular brand name tires available now at competitive prices.
- At Tire Pros, you'll always get professional service and expertise. It's in our name. From proper fitments to tire care to TPMS, we are the true tire professionals. You'll also find a wide variety of automotive maintenance and services performed with the help of state-of-the art technology and diagnostic tools.
- Our stores offer you exclusive tire and service promotions that you can't find anywhere else.
Tire Pros dealers can offer you attractive financing options* with the Tire Pros Preferred Customer Card. No you can make the needed repairs and get 6 months special financing* on purchase of $199 or more. The Tire Pros Preferred Customer Card is honored at every Tire Pros location nationwide.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See store for details.