Transmission Repair in Nebraska and Iowa
Due to the fact that transmission fluid loses effectiveness gradually, flushing your transmission fluid often could lengthen the life of the transmission itself and stop some transmission troubles. Cross Dillon Tire Pros delivers high quality cost effective Nebraska and Iowa transmission repair and auto repair services in Nebraska and Iowa.
What it does: Transmission fluid coats and protects the gears in the transmission. This protection helps protect against extreme wear and slipping of the gears. This is why it is important that a transmission fluid flush be performed every 30,000 miles.
Why service is very important: Transmission fluid loses effectiveness in time. Flushing your transmission fluid at regular intervals may enhance the life of the transmission and protect against specific transmission complications.
Transmission Repair in Nebraska and Iowa Protects the Life of Your Car
Get your transmission examined if:
- Your vehicle will not move
- Difficulty shifting gears
- Transmission appears to be slipping
- Transmission is unusually loud
- Leaking transmission fluid (magenta tinted and sweet smelling)
- Grinding sounds when shifting gears
- Complications with the clutch
- Check Engine light is on
During a transmission flush:
- We drop the transmission pan and replace old fluid
- We replace the fluid and transmission filter
- Inspect for signs of wear, damage, or corrosion
Cross Dillon Tire Pros offers quality Transmission Repair in Nebraska and Iowa
Schedule a visit for a transmission check and fluid flush today at Cross Dillon Tire Pros to stop common transmission complications and extend the life of your vehicle! Call Cross Dillon Tire Pros now to arrange your next Transmission Fluid Flush. Cross Dillon Tire Pros is proud to be your number one auto repair center and provider of tires in Nebraska and Iowa.